Waggin Tails Kennel-free Boarding: "Your dog's home away from home!"
Leaving town and looking for the right place to board your dog? Feeling anxious about leaving him with someone you don't know? Feeling uncomfortable leaving him in one of the larger boarding facilities because of the lack of one on one human interraction but not sure of other choices available? Then, you've come to the right place! I know exactly how you feel. And, this is why as a dog walker and dog lover, I am now offering boarding in my beautiful home in Wallingford. With Waggin Tails, it will be like your dog has never left home.
Every dog is pampered and has plenty of opportunity to socialize with other dogs while being given consistent supervision. Because I want each dog to have lots of individual attention, I limit the number of dogs per night to 4. Your dog will have a CLEAN, SAFE environment where she will have access to living space in my house as well as the backyard. The house has a large kitchen which leads to a large fenced backyard for the dogs to romp and go potty. Also, I take the dogs to the off-leash park each day for socialization and exercise.
Dog owner responsibilities:
Please help keep Waggin Tails boarding a clean, safe environment by abiding by the following rules:
- Please keep your dog on a regular flea treatment.
- All new boarding clients must have the dog(s) stool checked by your vet for parasites within 5 days of 1st day of boarding.
- Keep your dog's vaccinations up to date and provide proof in writing.
- Keep your dog clean ( I can arrange to have dog groomed while in my care).
- Your dog MUST get along well with other dogs and people.
- If your dog gets diarrhea, have stool sample checked before boarding.
- Waggin Tails is not able to board dogs who have aggression issues with other dogs and/or people.
- All dogs must be registered with the city in which you live.
- Waggin Tails is not able to board dogs that are sick including coughing, sneezing ... etc ... or showing any sign of infection or illness.
Going out of town but can't bring your dog? Contact Jacki to reserve a comfy, fun and safe boarding spot.